Festival of Lights Opening Festivities
Opening Night Lighting Ceremony - November 16th, 2019
The Lighting Ceremony will host a variety of engaging and interactive activities for the whole family to enjoy! The day includes live performances, the "flip of the switch" and a fireworks show!
We invite you to bring the entire family to kick off the festive season at Canada's foremost illumination festival, in its most famous address - Niagara Falls.
OPENING CEREMONIES - Schedule
- 11 AM – 4PM: Various family programming such as Paw Patrol, Mini Pop Kids, Air Brush Face Painting, Maple Syrup, Tootsie Express Train Rides.
- 4:15 PM – Leigh Daniels
- 5:00 PM – Beverley Mahood & Friends
- 6:30 PM – Julian Taylor Band
- 7:45 PM – Speeches from the Mayor, MP’s
- 8:00 PM – Flip the Switch and Fireworks
Where : at Niagara Parks Queen Victoria Park at the intersection of Murray Street & Niagara Parkway
Admission : Free
Note : Times are approximate and schedule is subject to change. This is a rain or shine event. Please dress appropriately for the weather. Parking is available across from Table Rock and at the Skylon Tower.