The Upside Down House
The Upside Down House is an attraction in Niagara Falls constructed and built by Marek Cyran with help from Daniel Czapiewski, two creative Polish men. The Upside Down House is upside down from the outside to the inside, this house looks as if it has been literally picked up and placed on it’s roof. It is a great place to visit.
The Upside Down House is open seven days of the week and it will be hard to miss when you are driving along Clifton Hill. The Upside Down House is open to the public. Children under four are free.
- Address: 4967 Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3N5
- Phone: (905) 353-9281
Days & Hours
- Monday to Thursday - 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Friday - 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Saturday - 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Sunday - 10:00 pm - 10:00 pm