Oh! Canada Eh? Dinner Show
Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show - Canada’s Longest Running Dinner Musical !!
Live On Stage From Apr 22, 2019 - Oct 26, 2019
Our two hour show features all-Canadian music; from maritime folk songs to modern pop. Come meet our singing Mountie, Hockey Player, Anne of Green Gables, Klondike Kitty and more. This high-energy production features over 70 songs from all-Canadian artists including music from Paul Anka, Celine Dion, Shania Twain, the Bare Naked Ladies, Avril Lavigne, Justin Bieber and many, MANY more. Full of laughs, this musical celebration of Canada will delight audiences of all ages.
While you're enjoying the show, our performers serve our famous all-Canadian, family-style meal. At what other restaurant are you served your dinner by a singing Mountie?
Located in Niagara Falls, the award-winning Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show has entertained over 800,000 guests from around the world and is the seven-time winner of Niagara Falls Tourism's Attraction of the Year!
Many performances are already SOLD-OUT!
Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show: April 22 - October 26, 2019
An Out Of This World Christmas: November 7 - December 21, 2019
Broadway Showstoppers: December 28 - January 25, 2020
All Night Long Hitz of the 80s: February 6-April 11, 2020
From Toronto, Ontario
- Q.E.W. Niagara (for approximately 120 KM) to Q.E.W. Fort Erie.
- Exit at HWY 20 (Lundy's Lane)
- From ramp turn right.
- At the first stop light (Montrose Road) turn left, then go to second stop light (Lundy's Lane) turn right.
- Drive 1.5 KM, on the right side across from Ameri-Cana Resort is Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show Dinner Show
From Buffalo, New York
- From Peace Bridge to Q.E.W.
- Niagara to McLeod Rd. exit.
- From ramp turn left.
- Second traffic lights, turn right onto Montrose Road.
- Drive to first traffic light
- Turn left on Lundy's Lane
- Drive 1.5km to 8585 Lundy's Lane, on the right hand side jsut past Americana Resort.