Fall for Niagara - Safe, Affordable, Quality Day Tours
You'll travel in comfort and style to the sights that make Niagara Falls, Ontario one of the world's most popular vacation and tourist destinations. Discover the majestic Niagara Falls, tour beautiful Niagara-on-the Lake or enjoy a world-class wine tasting outing. These are just some of the attractions - and adventures - you'll experience on one of our professionally guided and licensed day tours in Niagara Falls promise to deliver memories you'll treasure for years to come.
- Safety. Passenger safety is our first concern. We have experienced drivers with well-maintained, reliable vehicles.
- Experience. We’ve been operating tours for ten years.
- Knowledge. Our day tour is packed with history, insights and trivia.
- Trust. We are fully licensed, registered and insured. We are members of Niagara Falls Tourism and are also a recipient of the “Proud Member” badge from Tourism Toronto.
- Convenience. You can relax and enjoy the tour without worrying about directions, getting lost, parking, admission fees, and line- ups.
- Schedule. All the highlights included in one day tour package as an experienced guide leads you to the quickest entrances to the attractions.
- Comfort. Enjoy the ride in our air conditioned tour bus, or stretch limo.
- Sights. Niagara Falls, picturesque Niagara-on-the-Lake and a world famous icewinery all in a day.
- Thrills. Brink of the Falls riverside viewing, the Maid of the Mist boat and the Skylon Tower observation level will leave you with lasting memories.
- Passion. We love sharing the beauty of Niagara with travelers from around the world.
We welcome you to our exiting day tour of Niagara Falls.
Fall for Niagara drives you in comfort to the sight that make Niagara Falls, Ontario one of the world's most popular vacation and tour destinations. The majestic Niagara-On-The Lake, and wine tasting are just some of the attractions you'll see on our professionally guided and licensed tour.
$77 (CAD) PER PERSON + $10 Tax, ages 3 yrs and under FREE.
PLEASE PAY CASH TO BUS DRIVER OR VISA, MASTERCARD, OR AMEX IN ADVANCE BY PHONE OR EMAIL.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Skylon Tower observation level or Maid of the Mist boat ride
- Free time at the Brink of the Falls
- Scenic drive with picture stops at: Whirlpool Rapids, Queenston Heights, Floral clock and Hydro-electric dams
- Free time at the village of Niagara-on-the Lake
- Estate winery with complimentary tasting of 2 table wines and 1 ice wine
Start: 9:30 AM. Skylon Tower main entrance (parking lot A) 5200 Robinson St. Niagara Falls, ON. L2G 2A3
Our bus will be waiting there for boarding.
End: 3:00 PM. Concludes at Skylon Tower
Fall for Niagara
Chariots of Fire Ltd.
9815 Fourth Line
Milton, ON, L9T 2X9, Canada Phone +1-905-877-0855