Buffalo Zoo is located at 300 Parkside Ave in Buffalo, New York. It is the third oldest zoo in the United States. Each year, about 400,000 people visits the Buffalo Zoo.
Buffalo Zoo is the second largest tourist attraction in Western New York; second only to Niagara Falls. The Buffalo Zoo is spread across 23.5 acres of Buffalo’s Delaware Park.
The Buffalo Zoo exhibits a diverse collection of wild and exotic animals, and more than 320 different species of plants. At the Zoo, animals move freely in large and modest enclosures with trees, streams, pools, and other features representing their natural habitats. Visitors of all ages will also enjoy a trip to Buffalo Zoo. Buffalo Zoo is available to conduct Birthday parties and Corporate events.
Timing : The Buffalo Zoo is open year-round.
January 1 - December 31 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Grounds close at 5:00 p.m.)
Holiday hours & Early Closings:
- Thanksgiving: Closed
- Christmas Eve - December 24: 10:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Christmas: Closed
- New Years Eve: 10:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- BuffaLoveFest - May 26: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Catillion - June 9: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Wines in the Wild - July 19: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Country Harvest - September 23: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
GENERAL ADMISSION RATES:
- Regular (13 - 64) -- $12.50
- Seniors (65 +) -- $10.25
- Children (2 - 12) -- $9.25
- Children (Under 2) -- Free
- Members (All Ages) -- Free
A token must be purchased at the main entrance to exit the parking lot. The automated gates will ONLY accept tokens.
- Cars: $5.00
- Buses and campers not permitted in parking Lot
- Parking is Free - Nov 1 to Feb 28.
300 Parkside Ave Buffalo, NY 14214 Tel: (716) 837-3900