A MOMENT IN TIME B AND B
Welcome to A Moment In Time B and B
A Moment In Time Bed & Breakfast is one of Niagara Falls premier heritage Victorian homes. The home has been lovingly restored with modern amenities while keeping the dynamic Victorian features.
Francis Shirriff and Thomas Bright were the two young Torontonians who started The Niagara Falls Wine Company (later known as Bight’s Wines).
The house was built for Francis Shirriff in 1894. No expense was spared in building this house as you can see with the attention to detail throughout.
The house is an excellent example of Queen Anne revival style with asymmetrical form, deep porch, complicated lines including gables, dormers and a turret. The three-part window in the front gables is an adaptation of the Palladian style and the large wrap around porch is in the Tuscan style.
|Pets Not allowed|
|Falls Shuttle Not Available|
Dining at A Moment In Time B and B
Your hosts, David and Doddy, pride themselves in serving a sumptuous full breakfast in our elegant dining room. Breakfast is served from 8.30am till 9.30am and consists of: Tea & Coffee, Fresh Orange Juice, Fresh Fruit, cereals, home baking and a hot entree.
Guests will enjoy the company at breakfast in the 1890's Victorian dining room. Sit back and be served one of our hot breakfasts and enjoy pleasant conversations with other guests.
Distance from main Attractions
|1.1||0.65||Fallsview Casino Resort|
|2.29||1.36||Factory Outlet Mall|
|25||14.88||Niagara on the Lake|
|20||11.90||Welland Canal Centre|
Amenities at A Moment In Time B and B
The charm of Victorian home with is blended with modern conviniences. We offer double Jacuzzi, electric fire places, flat screen TV/DVD and wireless internet.
|Diet Meals||Full Breakfast|
|Including Breakfast||Internet access|
DIRECTIONS TO A MOMENT IN TIME B AND B
US MIDWEST & ONTARIO
- Take hwy 401 to hwy .Q.E.W. Niagara
- In Niagara Falls the highway splits. Stay left.
- Take the exit fo Hwy 20 labelled " Bridge to USA"
- Take Hwy 20 to the Falls.
- Take the "Drummond" road exit.
- Turn left at the stop sign ( Frederica Street )
- Turn right on Drummond. Pass Lundy's Lane/Hwy 20
- Turn left on Culp street
- We are on your right ( 5982 Culp street )
- Take US 90 West toward Buffalo, New York.
- In greater Bufallo you should take "exit # 53"
- Sign for # 53 also say Bridge to Canada and US 190 north.
- Drive approximately 8 miles and then take exit # 9 to Peace Bridge
- Cross Peace Bridge into Canada
- Take Hwy Q.E.W Toronto/Niagara ( Queen ELizabeth way )
- Drive approximately 18 milles to Niagara Falls
- Take Hwy 420 to the Falls
- Take "Drummond exit.
- Turn left at stop sign at Fredrica street
- Turn right on"Drummond" Pass Lundy's lane/Hwy 20
- Turn left on Culp Street
- We are on your right "5982 Culp. Street"
DIRECTIONS FROM RAINBOW BRIDGE
- On Canadian side of the Bridge...proceed straight and stay on "Hwy 420"
- Take left on "Stanley Ave"
- Turn right on "Ferry Street"
- Turn left on "Main Street"
- Turn right on "Culp Street"
- We are on your left "5982 Culp Street"